At AlarmTek we picture communities where neighbors know and keep an eye out for each other. For this #knowmyneighbours challenge we encourage you to share your favorite holiday baking with your neighbours. What is your favorite recipe?
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
½ cup cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
½ cup milk
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 large egg
½ tsp vanilla
½ cup boiling water
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
2. Add dry ingredients including flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to a large bowl and mix well.
3. Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla to dry mixture and mix together. Last add boiling water to the mixture and beat well.
4. Distribute cake batter into cupcake liners in a muffin tray.
5. Place in oven and bake for appx 20 min. or until toothpick comes out clean
6. Top with chocolate icing, shredded white chocolate and strawberry
“A trusted neighbor is one of the most effective crime prevention tools ever created”
- Saskatoon Community Watch
Stay safe with AlarmTek today!